The Principals believe that their extensive front-line operating experience differentiates Estancia from other private equity funds focused on the asset management industry. The ability to add value-post investment is a competitive advantage for Estancia. Major initiatives that may be executed include:
- Elevate/Create Brand(s): Establish and/or refine a brand’s identity.
- Institutional Quality Investment Platform: Selectively diversify the investment strategies while emphasizing natural product line extensions, including both scalable and capacity constrained higher fee strategies.
- Top Performing Talent: Recruit, retain and develop Institutional Quality investment, marketing, operational and administrative professionals. The Estancia team has extensive experience evaluating investment management professionals and importantly, qualifying their capacity for success.
- Proper Incentives: Align employee interests by implementing ownership structures and compensation and incentive plans that share economic success.
- Maximizing Distribution: Augment the marketing and distribution effort of acquired firms. The Estancia team believes there are many high impact distribution professionals eager to join asset management firms free of legacy issues.
- Leveraging Industry Relationships: Provide introductions to plan sponsors, consultants and sub-advisory relationships. Estancia has developed relationships with many institutional investors and their advisors that it intends to approach regarding investing in various investment strategies offered by the Fund’s Portfolio Companies.
- Operating Platform: Develop best-in-class corporate infrastructure and operating efficiencies. Assembling an efficient operating platform also contributes to a firm’s client service reputation and success.